Europe can do plastic-free packaging – joining in is essential
- Be done with plastic in shipping packaging.
- Help to make the shipping sector environmentally friendly
- Paper tape makes its plastic siblings made from PP, PE or PVC superfluous.
- The „green paper delivery note pouches“ replace the environmentally harmful red, plastic versions.
- Padding material made from renewable materials replace Styrofoam chips and plastic air cushions.
- Naturebox® grass boxes, made from 35% grass and 65% recycled paper protect domestic forest populations and support paper recycling.
Ursula Karven gives integrity a voice
The Biobiene eco-label for your good name
100% plastic-free shipping
The goal is to COMPLETELY replace crude-oil-based plastic packaging and packaging materials with environmentally friendly, plastic-free packaging material made from renewable materials.
Just look to Biobiene® to see that this is cheap and can be done without much fuss.
A quality label with a great reputation and huge significance
- 1 star 1 star for transport packaging
- + 1 star for secondary packaging
- + 1 star for padding materials
- + 1 star for sealing materials
- + 1 star for labelling materials
I’m already doing it, when are you doing it?
Ursula Karven – actress and brand ambassador for Biobiene®
The famous actress and yoga ambassador Ursula Karven has been very involved in environmental protection, fair trade and sustainable production for years now. On her travels, she was repeatedly confronted by the devastating effects plastic waste leaves behind on our planet. Ursula Karven decided to actively do something about this!
She has been a Biobiene® customer with her own company – Divine Flower®, which produces and sells fair-trade yoga clothing made from sustainable materials, vegan coats, compostable yoga mats, ethical jewellery and other wonderful things which are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the inside – since the company was founded.
The very first package from Divine Flower® was sent out without any plastic – with the green Biobiene® delivery note pouch shown above.
We’re really excited that Ursula Karven is not only a customer – she’s now also a brand ambassador. We’re really excited to work on other ideas with her! Learn about the latest results of our collaboration here.
Plastic-free packaging materials
- Boxes made from corrugated board – available with one, two or three layers
- Paper tape – brown, white and custom-printed
- Paper warning labels – e.g. “Warning, glass” for increased shipping safety
- Paper document pouch – for accompanying documents like invoices
- Image label – advertising your environmentally friendly shipping to customers = improved image!
- Packaging chips and padded cushions – for heavy objects
- Tissue paper – for covering delicate goods
- Packaging paper – for covering products in a cost-effective way
- Compostable packaging chips – for padding delicate goods, also available in various colours
- Corrugated roll – for padding and covering products
35% grass fibre plus 65% recycled paper
The Naturebox® grass boxes from Biobiene
Unique character – the idealist among Biobiene innovations
The result is a boost to the paper recycling cycle, PLUS resources being protected thanks to European innovation.